Your ticket to the top of the world
What’s the ideal ticket for ski fans? A ski and glacier pass. You can choose between two different ski passes: With the White 5 ski pass you’ll have all the five Tyrolean Glaciers in your pocket; the Snow Card Tirol, the popular ski pass for ski lovers who spend a lot of time on the slopes, gives you access to the lifts in ski resorts across Tyrol, including the five glacier ski resorts.
White5: 1 ski pass – 5 glaciers
Have you packed everything for this new adventure? Passport? Ski pass? With the White5 ski pass you’ll have all the 5 Tyrolean Glaciers in your pocket.
- Valid for all the lifts and cable cars in the winter & glacier ski resort of Sölden and the glaciers at Kaunertal, Pitztal, Stubai, and Hintertux.
- Valid on 10 days between 1 October 2023 and 15 May 2024 for the total amount of EUR 580.-. An easy & convenient pass, and the best part of it is that the 10 days do not have to be used consecutively.
- You can purchase the White 5 ski pass at all lift pass offices and sales points of the 5 Tyrolean Glaciers ski resorts.
Snow Card Tirol
The Snow Card Tirol, a popular ski ticket for ski lovers who spend a lot of time on the slopes, gives you access to ski resorts across Tyrol, including the five glacier ski resorts. You can purchase the Snow Card Tirol at almost all lift pass offices of the participating Tyrolean cable cars and at some special sales offices.
- Valid for more than 4,000 kilometres of slopes and over 1,100 lifts and cable cars in over 90 ski resorts in Tyrol – including all 5 Tyrolean Glaciers ski resorts.
- Valid between 1 October 2023 and 15 May 2024 for the total amount of EUR 1050.- for adults, EUR 838,- for adolescents, EUR 525,- for kids